Fringes of Space
|Kelly||Krassk||Trandoshan||Bounty Hunter||Assassin, Gadgeteer, Modder|
|Devin||C-17||Droid||Technician||Mechanic, OutlawTech, DroidTech|
|Steve||Jak-Phi Niko||Nikto||Jedi: Guardian||Armorer, SoresuDefender, Protector|
|Alex||Marcus Gagarin||Human||Explorer||Scout, BigGameHunter, Trader|
||Zabrak||Bounty Hunter||Survivalist, Gadgeteer|
||Chiss||Smuggler||Pilot, ForceEmergent, AtaruStriker|
Anywhere from 1 to 3 extra experience points can be earned per session by fulfilling or otherwise pursuing the character’s personal goal.
- Make Bounty Hunter clan
- Kill/Subvert Vigo Cleezo
- Recruit members
- Shoot Everybody Loves Krassk
- Find/Train Gary the Vornskr
- Seeds of Vengeance.
- Research droid control methods
- Eliminate and repurpose C-18 droids
- Find whatever remains of the C-16 droids
- Build my own line of droids through my business to rival THE EMIPRE ITSELF
- Grow ModTech Automation on Ord Mantell
- Outfit ship to be a mobile shop
- Become a personal guard/advisor to a rebel leader/figurehead.
- Aquire ancient jedi/Sith lore/items.
- Rebuild the old order!
- Collect Information regarding history, warfare, species.
- Work on building a knowledge base of contacts.
- Become a Known Armorer/weapon smith. new and rebuilt!
- Aquire a workshop. Hand built from the ground up with my own 2 hands.
- Develop custom armor line. open for requests within reason.
- Obtain a contact network.
- Build armor to support a fighting force to counter Fels army with.
- Barton Fel is a obviously powerful Force User, and is actively hunting C17. Gather as much information about him as possible.
- Alderaan was destroyed by a “Death Star” which the rebels have since destroyed. I owe them a great debt, I should help them however I can.
- Investigate Myrkr for whatever anti force properties Stig experienced, and Drekka spoke of.
- Assassinate Moff Tempkin/Free Brother
- Sub goal
- Sub goal
- Secondary goal
- Sub goal
- becoming the hand of death
- gain rep as a bounty hunter
- hunt for big bounties
- take assassination jobs from the empire
- taking back Mandalore
- speek to Fen about what I need to do to help the conflict
- take out as many death wach higher ups as possible
- get stigs back for selling out my people
- obtain a bad ass ship
Wolf Thorn (AKA The Bloated Gundark)(Confiscated by the Empire) The Gravy Train(Captured by the Reborn Silencer)
- Lightcaster 3000
|Character||Obligation Type||Value||Roll Table|
|Character (Out of Play)||Obligation Type||Value||Roll Table|