The crew, now flush with money and new gear, has several different goals. They’ve all decided that the best way to pursue these goals is to split up three ways across the galaxy.
- Krassk is going to Edusa to establish contact with the Veiled Sorority cell.
- Krassk needs to find the slicer, Dorvax.
- Marcus and Sirra have volunteered to travel to Brosin and find the connection
- C-17 and Jak-Phi are going to revisit Brigia in the Tion Cluster.
- C-17 wants to construct droids for Taskarti’s use to rebuild C-17’s ship.
- Jak-Phi volunteered to deliver the supplies and “teacher” for Tenloss’ front school.
Krassk,along with Gary and ST-1G in the Vorn, traveled to the low-tech industrial world of Edusa. After landing there and going to the specific coordinates that Kandria gave, he found an abandoned factory hiding an equally-abandoned Sorority safe house and a medical droid G-1B. The droid told Krassk that the previous leader, Vera, had left nearly 10 years ago to Axxila.
- Krassk went to Axxila, leaving G-1B on Edusa for now.
- The planet Axxila is best described as inside-out Coruscant
- The ecumenopolis has a surface level city in addition to another city covering the planet like a shell.
- Lost in the busy, dirty, scum-filled streets, Krassk went to a seedy nightclub to look into Vera’s whereabouts.
- After speaking to an influential Arcona, he found that she runs The Aurora in the red light district.
- Via magrail, Krassk went to the Aurora and was immediately goaded into a dance off with a Twi’lek named Dorne.
- Dorne performed several moves that were met with a tepid response.
- However, Krassk solidified his reputation as the world’s most charming trandoshan.
- The crowd’s response to Krassk’s moves were met with wild appraise.
- By humiliating Dorne in the dance off, Krassk got the attention of the club owner, Vera.
- The two went up to her office and discussed the Sorority’s resurgence and her part in it.
- Afterwards, Vera said that she would lend her and her expanded crew when a base or fleet is formed.
Knowing that the Drall slicer Dorvax (AKA Shortstack) was collaborating with the CSA’s underworld factions, Marcus and Sirra opted to travel to the jungle world of Brosin, hoping that the underground terrorist group fighting back against the CSA is affiliated with the slicer.
- The duo asked around an found that there was a recent bombing at a corporate factory near the edge of town.
- The damaged factory was being cleared of debris and rubble under CSA guard.
- Under disguise, Marcus went into the building and found the source of the bombing in the back.
- Camera footage revealed that a package was delivered to the back of the building
- The package exploded after it was set on the ground.
- The delivery truck was from a nearby shipping company.
- The two investigated the company, finding that the cred drones were oblivious to the attack.
- They overheard a guard talking about “not letting an infiltration happening again”
- The two went around back and found some cred drones on break.
- They said that one of the new guys hasn’t shown up for work for a few days.
- They gave his name (Rob Alto), allowing them to look up where he lived (nearby apartments).
- They investigated his home, finding a hidden cache with several items.
- It had a microdata pocket attache
- It also contained a small package wrapped in brown bag paper.
- They only took the datapad
- Once they reunited with the crew, they would slice into the pad with Krassk’s data breaker.
- The datapad holds a conversation between the known resistance leader (Brie Chanal) and Rob.
- It mentions that Ploovo Two-For-One brokered the baradium charge and kept it discreet using Dorvax
- It also mentioned that the package was delivered to Dorvax’s resident planet of D’ian.
With their Citadel-class freighter stocked up on supplies and students to build the new front company Baradis Tech, both C-17 and Jak traveled to the growing Brigia to setup the school and build some combat/repair droids on the way.
The planet of Brigia has changed greatly. Under the new Trayus Corp, the growing soon-to-be-ecumenopolis city of New Doria has attracted Imperials, destitute workers, and people wanting to escape the horrors of the galactic civil war. Having signed a deal with the Empire to keep the Rebel Alliance off the planet and away from the Tion Cluster, the planet has been able to grow and flourish without the influence of the oppressive empire.
While New Doria doesn’t span the entire planet, this major city is built along the coastline right next to the old capital of Doria. This city has the same amount of weapon scanners and laws than the CSA while also providing hidden detection in the form of defense turrets and friendly Trayus corp guards. The city manages to provide everyone with service and construction jobs with no need for harsh mining, factory work, or production work. Mayj Tevv is the current planetary governor.
- Jak-Phi and his Dakot Tech students set up the front in the city “center”
- This takes a few days. Jak creates uniforms with the Baradis logo emblazoned on them.
- C-17 contacts Taskarti and fills him in on the plan.
- He offers his ship and his newly-constructed droids to guard and repair his claim.
- Taskarti, his ship, his droids, 13 repair drones, 5 security droids, Jonesy, and C-17’s ship depart to the unknown.
- The two remain on the planet until the others arrive.
- They went to a sports bar and spoke to some Brigians.
- By the end, the group reconvened on Brigia to decide their next move.
- : 5