After unsuccessfully trying to negotiate with a group of Trandoshan smugglers/mercenaries to convince them to betray their patron, Illo Vandin, and have a part in Everybody Loves Krassk, Jak-Phi, Krassk, C-17, and their wookie Kervvukk attacked the group in an ambush.
- Flessk was singled out immediately, while his 7 crew mates attempted to flee.
- The whole crew boarded their Ghtroc 720 after Kervvukk fell in battle.
- Two Trandos remained on the ground while the ship took off.
- The crew apprehended the Trandos and coerced them to join or die.
- 3 mercenaries and “their” ship are under Krassk’s lead.
- Kray is given the lead role in Everybody Loves Krassk.
- Before taking the ship and its crew to Teemo, the crew noticed that Flessk was gone.
While the others were fighting, Marcus and Sirra were busy getting ready to buy their new wayfarer freighter. With the knowledge of 3 defects that were responsible for driving down the price from Jak and Krassk, the two went to inspect the ship just before they were ambushed by the same salesman encountered earlier, Chet Draganite.
- Throughout the negotiations, Marcus and Sirra noted two undocumented flaws.
- The duo eventually convinced Chet to give them the company discount.
- After procuring funds from everyone, they bought the ship.
- The ship didn’t have any walls in place, but came with prefab walls that the crew could use.
- They opted to trade the ship quad laser for a hangar module.
- While they were actually purchasing the ship, Krassk “bought” a Y-Wing.
- The Y-wing also had several issues (5) that hindered its performance.
Krassk and Jak brought the Trandoshan smugglers and their ship back to Teemo with the hopes of offering them to his service as hired help.
- Krassk offered the three members and their ship to Teemo.
- Teemo accepted if Krassk payed their way like he did for Crix.
- Doing so payed some of his debt to Teemo.
- Krassk also convinced Teemo to “give” him a Y-Wing.
- C-17 also received several new orders to repair droids.
- He noticed that all were “new” droids sold by Galus Vez acting abnormally.
- He noted that they were all having issues due to the uncontrolled M.E.L.D. in their system.
Just having negotiated a new ship, the crew was eager to outfit it. Unfortunately, they didn’t have the money to even fix its flaws. Most of the group has, thus far, heard of the escort job for the Corporate Alliance (CSA), prompting Krassk and C-17 to investigate.
- Marcus and Sirra moved equipment onto the ship.
- They also found a small port that could hold the ship for a few weeks.
- Jak forged some armor with his new smithing tools.
- Krassk and C-17 found a recruitment center for the Protection job, learning:
- pays 10,000 cr per person + 20,000 cr for a ship escort. 20% upfront.
- Takes place in 6 weeks. They must sign them on 4 weeks before (in 2 weeks).
- They are on a crew aboard an Action VI hauler.
- Expect 1 month trip with high likelihood of danger.
- Krassk: Bounty
- : 25
- Krassk: +1